Sheffield, South Yorkshire
bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Senior Business Analyst
- To take ownership and responsibility for requirements management, create business process models and contribute to the company's operational and strategic goals
- To support and provide leadership to your team member through mentoring
- A professional services organisation who put their people first - they are on a journey to become the market leader using technology to grow and better the business
- Provide solid end to end business analysis for a variety of projects - infrastructure, strategy, business change, GDPR
- Gather and transpose requirements into new or existing processes
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
- Facilitate and lead workshops on Business IT programmes
- Manage stakeholders both internal and external to ensure change is delivered effectively
- Allocate resource and ensure projects have the relevant skills
- Mentor and coach team members to help them reach their potential
Skills to be evidenced on the CV
- Significant full lifecycle business analysis experience, using Waterfall and Agile methods
- Experience of modelling business process using BPMN / UML
- Confident stakeholder management at all levels
- Strong mentoring / coaching experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A team player with the enthusiasm to work collaboratively
The role would suit someone who enjoys interacting with various people across the organisation - it is primarily a business-facing role which requires soft skills alongside the technical expertise.
Stakeholder requirements can often change, therefore someone who is adaptable, engaged and open minded would thrive in this environment.
Attractive salary on offer plus bonus and benefits, including 25 days holiday with the option to buy more, pension scheme and flexible working.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this perm opportunity.