Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £45000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Senior Business Analyst - x2 vacancies
- Would you be interested in joining a professional services organisation who put their people first?
- Are you a team player and enjoy working collaboratively with your colleagues and stakeholders?
- Would you like to be involved in a range of projects, from infrastructure to business change and future strategy?
We are looking to appoint x2 passionate Senior Business Analysts on a permanent basis in Sheffield.
As the Senior Business Analyst, your role will be two-fold. Firstly, to take ownership and responsibility for requirements management, create business process models and contribute to the company's operational and strategic goals. Secondly, to support and provide leadership to your team members through mentoring.
- Provide solid end to end business analysis for a variety of projects - infrastructure, strategy, business change, GDPR
- Gather and transpose requirements into new or existing processes
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
- Facilitate and lead workshops on Business IT programmes
- Manage stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure change is delivered effectively
- Allocate resource and ensure projects have the relevant skills
- Mentor and coach team members to help them reach their potential
- Significant business analysis experience
- Comfortable using Waterfall and Agile methods
- Experience of modelling business process using BPMN / UML
- Confident stakeholder management at all levels
- Mentoring / coaching experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A team player with the enthusiasm to work collaboratively
The role would suit someone who enjoys interacting with various people across the organisation - it is primarily a business-facing role which requires the softer skills alongside the technical expertise. Stakeholder requirements can often change, therefore someone who is adaptable, engaged and open minded would thrive in this environment.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for these permanent vacancies.