Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Senior Business Analyst
- As the Senior Business Analyst, your role will be two-fold. Firstly, to take ownership and responsibility for requirements management, create business process models and contribute to the company's operational and strategic goals. Secondly, to support and provide leadership to your team members through mentoring.
- A professional services organisation who put their people first - they have plans to become market leader so it's a great time to get involved and make a difference!
- Provide solid end to end business analysis for a variety of projects - infrastructure, strategy, business change, GDPR
- Mentor and coach team members to help them reach their potential
- Gather and transpose requirements into new or existing processes
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
- Facilitate and lead workshops on Business IT programmes
- Manage stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure change is delivered effectively
- Allocate resource and ensure projects have the relevant skills
- Significant business analysis experience
- Extensive mentoring / coaching experience
- Comfortable using Waterfall and Agile methods
- Experience of modelling business process using BPMN / UML
- Confident stakeholder management at all levels
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A team player with the enthusiasm to work collaboratively
The role would suit someone who enjoys interacting with various people across the organisation - it is primarily a business-facing role which requires the softer skills alongside the technical expertise.
Offering £45-55k depending on experience plus bonus and benefits including pension, holiday allowance etc.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a Recruitment Agency for these permanent roles.