Attractive, plus bonus and benefits
12 days ago
Service Delivery Manager
- An exciting and challenging role to act as the Contract / Service Manager for strategic third party suppliers, ensuring partners and internal teams meet agreed SLAs and embed a culture of continuous improvement.
- Great opportunity to make a difference and improve the Service Delivery function. It would suit someone who is eager to learn, can bring new ideas forward and will thrive in a changing environment.
- A transforming professional services company.
- Act as the interface between the CIO function and stakeholder groups and/or key IT suppliers
- Provide alignment and manage conflict between expectations and ability to satisfy demand where supply is inevitably constrained
- Champion, plan and implement changes that will make a tangible difference to service levels
- Implement continuous service improvement plans for geographical locations, group divisions, ITIL processes, services and supplier contracts
- Participate in and drive incident and problem management for the allotted services
- Conduct site visits across various offices and suppliers
- Act as part of an escalation matrix, ensuring that escalations are contained and dealt with appropriately
- Create and maintain robust relationships with key stakeholders – manage and meet expectations, work in partnership, manage priorities and conflict effectively
- Experience within a Service Delivery role – incident / problem / change management
- Understanding of Supplier and Service Management
- Experience of working with ITTs
- Ability to create long term, strategic relationships at all levels
- Stakeholder engagement expertise
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and implement ideas
- Time management and ability to prioritise effectively with changing demands
- ITIL processes – ideally v3
The role would suit someone who is enthusiastic and energetic, with excellent communication, listening and influencing skills. We are looking for a self-motivated, positive and approachable individual with the ability to work in an evolving environment.
Attractive salary on offer, with bonus and benefits, including pension, 25 days holiday allowance which increases with length of service, critical illness cover and a few others!
Please contact Harriet for more information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.