Wakefield, West Yorkshire
plus on call allowance and benefits
4 months ago
Service Desk Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line
- To provide rapid and effective 1st and 2nd line technical support to all users across the Group
- A successful, fast paced FTSE 250 company within the retail sector
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for workstations, tablets, mobiles, printers, peripherals and applications
- Support MS Office applications used within the Company, including Adobe and Antivirus software
- Provide basic Exchange / Active directory support (i.e. Account creations, password resets, creation of groups etc.)
- Act as a point of contact for all phone calls and emails regarding IT issues and logging and managing such requests from receipt to conclusion
- Liaise with third parties where problems cannot be resolved in house and to escalate any unresolved issues
- Provide LAN/WAN/VPN support and troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues
Skills to be evidenced on the CV
- Experience in a previous role providing IT support
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Act as a team player, with a positive and 'can do' attitude
- Passion for providing outstanding service
It's a great opportunity to be part of a team and develop your skills. It is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right person.
- You must have a valid driving licence, as you will be required to travel to other sites
- There is an on call requirement where you will be expected to cover an equal amount of evenings, Saturdays and Sundays - on call allowance provided
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this perm opportunity.
Service Desk / Technical Support / 1st Line / 2nd Line / IT Support