Wakefield, West Yorkshire
12 months ago
IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line
- Are you keen to progress your IT career?
- Do you enjoy working on a busy service desk?
- Would you describe yourself as enthusiastic, communicative and fun?
If so, this may be the ideal role for you.
We are looking to appoint an IT Service Desk Analyst within a small team in Wakefield, on a permanent basis.
As the IT Service Desk Analyst, you will provide rapid and effective 1st and 2nd line technical support to all users across the Group. You will be working with a number of applications and systems and will be required to analyse and diagnose issues to provide sound resolutions to service requests and incidents. These requests may range from basic "how to" questions to more complex technical issues.
Your key responsibilities as the Service Desk Analyst:
- To provide tier 1 & 2 level support for workstations, tablets, mobiles, printers, peripherals and applications
- Ability to support MS Office applications used within the Company, including Adobe and Antivirus software
- Provide basic Exchange / Active directory support (i.e. Account creations, password resets, creation of groups etc.)
- To act as a point of contact for all phone calls and emails regarding IT issues and logging and managing such requests from receipt to conclusion
- To liaise with third parties where problems cannot be resolved in house and to escalate any unresolved issues
- Provide LAN/WAN/VPN support and troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues
It's a great opportunity to be part of a team and develop your skills. It is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right person.
You must have a valid driving licence, as you will be required to travel to other sites.
You must be comfortable working as part of an out of hours rota at evenings and weekends.
Contact Harriet for more information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.