Gatwick, West Sussex
bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Service Lifecycle Manager (Service Transition)
- To be responsible for the planning and management of any changes of a service in its lifecycle - ensuring service introduction and operational readiness, with Service Delivery support.
- A professional services organisation who put their people first - they are on a journey to become the market leader using technology to grow and better the business.
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure quality service introduction, service change and service retirement
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Managers to capture and understand customer feedback and implement improvement where necessary
- Act as an escalation point as required
- Regularly visit regional offices to understand the customer experience and action any issues
- Manage Service and Operational Readiness aspects of Service Transition engagements and effectively track criteria
- Develop and maintain a risk based view of Service Introduction activities
- Contribute to shaping the service function alongside the Service Delivery Manager
- Strive for continuous improvement - create, review and improve process
- Previous experience of working in a Service environment - Introduction / Design / Transition / Change / Retirement
- Ensure projects going live are fit for purpose and documentation is accurate
- Provide support to the Service Delivery Manager
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present, analyse and discuss findings and issues
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to adapt and react positively to change
- Strong organisation and time management skills - must be able to prioritise effectively
- Must be confident interacting with skills across the business at all levels - technical / non-technical
The position would suit someone who is communicative, driven and resilient. It offers the opportunity to progress and grow the function.
Attractive salary on offer, plus bonus and benefits, including flexible working, holiday allowance and pension.
- Travel to other sites is required
- You will be on call once every six weeks
Please contact Harriet to discuss the role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.