Sheffield, South Yorkshire
11 days ago
Service Operations Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Operations Manager to further shape, develop and manage the IT Service Operations function within a transforming professional services company in Sheffield.
- Day to day management of main supporting contracts providing operational services
- Development of a new Target Operating Model which will use a hybrid delivery approach. This will include Saas, hosted data centre, hybrid technical environments, mixed sourcing model and multi-vendor managed services.
- Propose and implement continuous improvement delivery frameworks and structures
- Set service strategy
- Lead and develop service workstreams
- Designing and implementing short and long-term strategic plans to ensure the IT Service Operations function is aligned to the business strategic priorities and future picture.
- Building, developing and growing effective relationships across the business leadership teams, key stakeholders and partners.
- Several years' experience in a senior service role managing insourced and/or outsourced teams
- Experience running 24/7, £2-10 million contracts
- Ability to drive Service Transformation
- Experience in managing complex service offerings including Saas or Iaas/Cloud Infrastructure
You should have energetic approach with confident communication skills, with the ability to establish relationships at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to stamp your mark on Service Delivery / Service Management and help take the company of a transformation journey.
There is an excellent package on offer.
Please contact Suzanne for more information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.