Competitive, plus bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
- To be responsible for the delivery of high quality IT bespoke software solutions, automations and integrations in line with industry best practice
- A premium legal services organisation
- Collaborate with both external and internal teams to scope, design and build high quality development solutions
- Integrate internally developed, externally developed and commercial off the shelf applications into the IT environment
- Enhance or fix defects to legacy internally developed systems
- Convert requirements definitions into a design specifications that can be agreed, signed off and delivered
- Demonstrate solutions to technical and non-technical audiences of all levels up to and including senior management
- Be involved in delivery of current and future IT projects
- Thorough and appropriate execution of system/unit tests
- Production of high quality design, technical and support handover documentation
- Provide support for internally developed solutions when escalated appropriately
- Annotate code to agreed internal standards
- Research new and emerging development methodologies/toolsets and assist the IT Development Manager to shape the direction of the team
- C# ASP .NET. MVC and Winforms
- HTML / CSS
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL programming and Relational Database design
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Source Control or similar SDLC toolsets
- Rest API / Web services
The role would suit someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment. Ideally, you will be passionate, keen to develop further and possess the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels.
Please get in touch to find out about the opportunity.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.