Sheffield, South Yorkshire
7 months ago
- To assist with managing and driving the performance of IT services provided by external and internal service providers whilst effectively managing stakeholder relationships.
- A professional services organisation who put their people first - they have plans to become market leader so it's a great time to get involved and make a difference!
- Assist with the day to day performance of IT services provided by external and internal service providers
- Support the procurement of new processes
- Review all existing IT contracts and services
- Monitor spend against budgets and working closely with finance to produce budget forecasts
- Validating all IT service delivery invoices
- Assist with defining service level agreements related to contract services
- Undertake service reviews internally with suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues logically both in writing and verbally
- Ensure the service levels and key performance indicators are achieved
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- A strong understanding of IT contract management is essential
- Must understand IT software licencing
- A good team player, dependable and capable of operating in a collaborative manner
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and capable of producing work to a high quality
The company is offering a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including 25 days holiday plus the option to buy extra.
Please contact Natasha to discuss the opportunity.
Inter-vention is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this permanent role.