Sheffield, South Yorkshire
21 days ago
Supplier Manager (IT Contracts, SLAs, Performance, renewals) - Sheffield
To assist with managing and driving the performance of IT services provided by external and internal service providers whilst effectively managing stakeholder relationships.
A professional services organisation who put their people first - they have plans to become market leader so it's a great time to get involved and make a difference!
- Assist with the day to day performance of IT services provided by external and internal service providers
- Support the procurement of new processes
- Review all existing IT contracts and services
- Monitor spend against budgets and working closely with finance to produce budget forecasts
- Validating IT service delivery invoices
- Assist with defining service level agreements related to contract services
- Service reviews to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues logically both in writing and verbally
- Ability to measure and monitor the service levels and KPIs
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Good understanding of IT contract management
- Understanding of IT software licences
- A good team player, dependable and capable of operating in a collaborative manner
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and capable of producing work to a high quality
The company is offering a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including 25 days holiday plus the option to buy extra.
Please contact Suzanne to discuss the opportunity.
Inter-vention is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this permanent role.