Harrogate, North Yorkshire
6 months ago
Technical Support Analyst - Harrogate
- Are you looking to join a close knit team and progress your career?
- Do you have an understanding of IT and would like to learn more?
- Would you describe yourself as proactive, communicative and positive?
If so, I would like to hear from you - we are currently looking to appoint a Technical Support Analyst, with a company based in Harrogate.
This role offers the opportunity to up-skill and develop - there is support in place to enable you to learn and explore various areas within IT.
It would suit someone looking to progress their career - someone who is driven, enthusiastic and flexible.
As the Technical Support Analyst, your main responsibilities would include:
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to a variety of IT support related issues, both verbally and remotely
- Establish strong working relationships with 3rd parties
- Provide quality 1st line support for a range of client offices and systems
- Closely work with your team to ensure a quality service is provided
- Assist the IT Manager in project work as required
- Follow ITIL standards
Your skills as the Technical Support Analyst should ideally include:
- An understanding of IT support
- General computer skills
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience of working with a variety of Microsoft products including Windows, Office, Exchange
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Actively contribute to the goals of the company
Please contact Harriet for more information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this perm vacancy.