Competitive, plus expenses and benefits
about 1 month ago
- To provide effective technical/infrastructure support to users across various branches.
- A leading UK supplier covering various sectors including Commercial, Leisure, Hospitality, Care and Education.
You will have previous experience in a similar role - technical support/infrastructure support/technical analyst/support engineer/service desk.
- Windows 10
- Windows Server (at least 2012 but pref. 2016)
- Active Directory (AD)
- TCP/IP, basic networking and routing
- Printer deployment
- Antivirus management
- Windows Group Policy Management (GPMC)
- Windows Deployment Services (WDS) or similar software
- HP/Cisco switching
- ITIL foundation (or at least basic understanding of ITIL principles)
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- Some form of Epicor experience
- You must have a valid driving licence and vehicle, and be willing to travel to other sites.
- The shift pattern consists of:
- Week 1: 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 11am Saturday
- Week 2: 9:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
The role would suit someone who thrives in a busy environment and would enjoy getting involved in different project work.
Looking for excellent communication and listening skills, ability to adapt and to work collaboratively within the small team.
Competitive salary, expenses and benefits package on offer.
Based in Redditch, with occasional travel.
Please contact Harriet to discuss the opportunity.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.