Selby, North Yorkshire
bonus and benefits
2 months ago
- To support both 3rd party and in house developed systems across the business carrying out end to end testing
- Defining test conditions and test environment for full lifecycle testing, creating test cases, scripts and materials
- Working with the IT team, supporting c.100 systems and 900+ users
- Estimating and reviewing requirements, traceability, functional and regression testing
- SIT and UAT, and defect management
- Producing relevant documentation
- Commercial awareness and how systems not working might impact the business
- Strong experience of testing applications, writing test strategies and test plans
- SIT, functional, regression, UAT
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to handle multiple demands
- Commercial awareness, with risk and impact analysis
- Adhere to and promote best practice, and understanding of the important of robust processes
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to work with different skills across the business
- A utilities company which is focused on changing the way energy is generated and supplied to create a more sustainable environment
Offering an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Commutable from Leeds, York, Hull, Doncaster, Sheffield, Harrogate, Yorkshire.
Please contact Natasha to discuss the role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.