Attractive salary, bonus and generous benefits package
about 1 month ago
- To make a significant contribution towards the team's outputs and goals, both in terms of their individual contribution and by helping more junior members of the team
- To conduct end to end testing - manual and automation
- To support the Testing Team Leader in managing the day-to-day tasks and prioritisation of activities
- A forward thinking utilities company who are focused on delivering an excellent service and looking after their people
- Analysing test requirements for small changes, incidents and projects
- Recording of test cases within the test case management system
- End to End/SIT/UAT/Functional Testing
- Manual and Automated testing of bespoke systems
- Identifying test cases for automation, Scripting these in Gherkin/Specflow
- Monitoring and maintaining the existing automation suite
- Identification, tracking and analysis of defects through to resolution
- Documentation and maintenance of team knowledgebase within Confluence
- Ensuring that all testing efforts throughout the SDLC are correctly recorded for traceability and compliance purposes
- Providing coaching and mentoring to team members
- Advanced knowledge of testing and the software development lifecycle
- Selenium Web Driver/Gherkin/SpecFlow
- SQL Server knowledge
- Experienced in testing: APIs, Back end solutions, Front End
- Experience working within a DevOps/Agile environment
- Experience using Azure DevOps (desirable)
- Experience of building and maintaining automated test frameworks (desirable)
- Use initiative and demonstrate an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Strong planning and prioritising skills with the ability to make decisions
The opportunity would suit a strategic thinker, with leadership and coaching skills, along with the ability to communicate well at all levels.
A great role for someone to help shape the function and develop team members, whilst conducting key testing activities.
Offering an attractive salary, bonus and generous benefits package.
Please contact Harriet to discuss the role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.