Selby, North Yorkshire
7 months ago
- To support both 3rd party and in house developed systems across the business carrying out end to end testing.
- A utilities company which is focused on changing the way energy is generated and supplied to create a more sustainable environment.
- Defining test conditions and test environment for full lifecycle testing, creating test cases, scripts and materials
- Working with the wider IT team, supporting c.100 systems and 900+ users
- Estimating and reviewing requirements, traceability, functional and regression testing
- SIT and UAT, and defect management
- Producing relevant documentation
- Commercial awareness and how systems not working might impact the business
- Strong experience of testing applications, writing test strategies and test plans
- SIT, functional, regression, UAT
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to handle multiple demands
- Commercial awareness, with risk and impact analysis
- Adhere to and promote best practice, and understanding of the important of robust processes
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to work with different skills across the business
Offering an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Commutable from Leeds, York, Hull, Doncaster, Sheffield, Harrogate, Yorkshire.
Please contact Harriet to discuss the role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.