Harrogate, North Yorkshire
7 months ago
- Are you an experienced Tester looking for your next opportunity?
- Do you enjoy getting to the root cause of issues?
- Would you like to join a collaborative, fun organisation who invest in their people?
Get in touch if this sounds of interest!!
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and proactive Test Analyst to join a Harrogate based company, on a perm basis.
The role requires someone who can use industry standard tools and techniques to undertake: Manual, Regression and UAT. They may - in time - look to automate testing processes so experience in technologies such as Selenium could be beneficial.
The role will involve:
- Reviewing business requirements and associated documentation
- Liaising with stakeholders to agree test scope
- Defining Test Scenarios
- Developing Test Plans
- Root cause analysis
- Writing Test Scripts based on business requirements
- Working closely with Business Analysts
- Solid testing experience with a working knowledge of test processes across the full SDLC
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of common software failures and faults
- Incident / defect tracking
- Experience of delivering projects in both Waterfall and Agile environments
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this perm vacancy.