Application Support Analyst – 2nd/3rd line
- To provide 2nd / 3rd line support to the Service Desk – you will be exposed to a number of applications and systems in use, helping analyse and document systems, identifying areas for improvement as well as the diagnosis and resolution of system based issues
- You will also be involved in the deployment and testing of new systems and changes helping to ensure quality, suitability and high levels of performance and security
- A successful, fast paced FTSE 250 company within the retail sector
- Provide tier 2 & 3 level support for various applications across the Group
- Examine, evaluate and document current systems using standard methods across various businesses, departments and sales channels
- Identify system requirements / improvement opportunities
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with the broader IT team and developers on new systems, changes and issues
- Help validate change through testing
- Train users on the new operation of systems and provide support
- Demonstrable application/system support experience
- Hands on experience with analysis, testing and documentation
- Working knowledge of Enterprise business software applications such as MS Dynamics AX
- Database knowledge – MS SQL
- Ability to explain technical details to different audiences
- Solid problem solving skills, with a logical and proactive approach
- Comfortable working with different staff within the company and sharing knowledge
The role would suit someone who is confident working in a fast paced environment, with strong organisation skills and the ability to adapt. You will interact with a range of stakeholders, so you must have excellent communication and listening skills.
This role may involve weekend and out of hours working to suit the needs of the business.
A full clean driving licence is essential as travel between group sites is required.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this perm opportunity.