Application Support Analyst
We are working with Drax Power in Selby who are at the forefront of the energy industry, and due to continuous growth and a recent acquisition, the future has never been more exciting.
- Working within a close knit team, and wider areas of the business, you will provide expert support (2nd/3rd line) and guidance to over 1000 users across the Group.
- You will be working with IT colleagues to specify, develop, implement, monitor and maintain systems, tools and applications to facilitate business operations.
- A utilities company working at the forefront of the energy industry, and due to continuous growth and a recent acquisition, the future has never been more exciting.
- Provide high quality applications support - 3rd line
- Deliver system availability and functionality within given SLAs
- Analyse problems, conduct root cause analysis and identify tactical solutions
- Deliver effective resolutions using shared knowledge and 3rd party support
- Understand and deliver the technical governance for system changes
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders to ensure quality support
- Previous experience of providing application support - 3rd line
- Ability to manage the resolution of support issues
- Undertake trend analysis and put fixes in place to prevent future problems
- Work within the team to provide technical guidance and advice to stakeholders
- Keen problem solver, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent communication skills enabling interaction with all levels of the business
- Conscientious, proactive and adaptable with the ability to prioritise
The role would suit a keen problem solver, someone who can conduct root cause analysis and has an eye for continuous improvement.
Offering an attractive salary, annual bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme and onsite parking.
Numerous opportunities available.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.