Application Support Specialist (ServiceNow)
We are working with Drax Power in Selby who are at the forefront of the energy industry, and due to continuous growth and a recent acquisition, the future has never been more exciting.
- Working within a close knit team, and wider areas of the business, you will use a blend of technical knowledge and relationship management skills to ensure that the applications, specifically ServiceNow are managed and supported for the benefit of the business.
While you’ll be focused on one key platform, you will also get to work on other applications across the business, being part of a large on-site IT team.
- Ensure system availability
- Manage the relationship and SLAs with the service providers
- Lead root cause investigations, resolving complex application problems both in house and with third party contacts
- Build your knowledge of the core system functionality, understanding licensing and contractual aspects of the service
- Manage day to day administration of the application
- Lead on project and small changes required to ensure the product is working optimally
- Previous experience of providing application support
- Solid ServiceNow expertise and technical grounding
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Ability to manage the resolution of support issues and undertake trend analysis
- Work within the team to provide technical guidance and advice to stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills enabling interaction with all levels of the business
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
The role would suit someone who is keen to be the ‘go to’ ServiceNow Specialist – this is a great opportunity to be the application SME, and share your expertise with colleagues. I’m looking for someone who has ambition and the desire to develop, with a logical and collaborative approach. Offering an attractive salary, annual bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme and onsite parking.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.