Senior Commercial Analyst – Qlikview / Business Intelligence
- We are looking for someone who can work across the whole business, and with the Heads of Departments to provide meaningful and accurate data and information to better run the departments – using Qlikview.
- It would suit someone with an analytical and logical approach, whilst striving for improvement.
- A leading UK supplier covering various sectors including Commercial, Leisure, Hospitality, Care and Education.
- Produce accurate and timely reports across numerous branches
- Conduct forecasting activities
- Assess and implement data governance
- Aim to develop upwards and set realistic KPIs based on reports
- Extract and report key data patterns
- Analyse various data sets
- Understand requirements and present to stakeholders, tailoring language where required
- Contribute to the vision and support business priorities
- Target growth and sales in a simple yet effective manner
- Demonstrable experience in a B2B / multi-branch environment
- Qlikview expertise – what does “good” look like, how to get meaningful data and how to best use it
- Experience creating accurate and timely reports
- Stakeholder engagement – building effective relationships across the company, up to Board level
- Proactive approach with the passion to improve, investigate and target growth
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to mentor and work collaboratively, sharing knowledge
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer. Based in Redditch, with occasional travel to other sites – so you can see how the branches operate.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.