We are working with Drax Power in Selby who are at the forefront of the energy industry, and due to continuous growth and a recent acquisition, the future has never been more exciting.
- Own an architecture roadmap, facilitate technical design authority, provide technical leadership, work closely with the delivery teams and produce architectural prototypes.
- You will ultimately focus on establishing policy and strategy for system architecture components, co-ordinating design activity and bringing governance to your projects.
- A utilities company working at the forefront of the energy industry, and due to continuous growth and a recent acquisition, the future has never been more exciting.
- Establish policy and strategy for the selection of system architecture components, and co-ordinate design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency
- Own and maintain a coherent Roadmap for all key architecture components liaising with third parties; product SMEs; internal stakeholders as required
- Own and maintain the Application Inventory and AS-IS architectural documentation
- Facilitate and run a Technical Design Authority to govern all changes to the As-Is approach
- Provide IT consultancy, architectural and technical leadership and support to the project delivery teams
- Keep abreast of developments and changes within the IT industry
- Significant experience in a similar role, with the ability to hit the ground running
- Strong solution design, problem solving and analytical experience
- Experience of Architecture Frameworks, such as TOGAF
- Integration experience (BizTalk knowledge is desirable)
- Experience of Design Patterns, including Enterprise Design Patterns
- Significant experience of Software Delivery Lifecycle, specifically analysis, architecture and design
- Ability to present complex technical solutions to all levels of colleagues both internal and external to IT
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary environment and be a good team player
The role would suit someone who enjoys working collaboratively and brings an energy to the workplace - you will need to be adaptable, approachable and open minded, with the desire to succeed. Offering an attractive salary, annual bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme and onsite parking. Numerous opportunities available.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.